*PAEA, 2009. PA Clinical Doctorate Summit Final Report and Summary
- Earned a masters or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution, or from a foreign university based on a transcript evaluation completed by an agency from the NACES website, www.naces.org
- Must have completed a graduate level research course
- A minimum overall graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- All official transcripts prior to matriculation
- Proof of active licensure and/or certification as a PA professional
- A 300 word essay describing areas of interest for the duration of the program of: scholarly project; intended area and plan for clinical concentration; and professional goals
- A resume or curriculum vitae detailing personal, educational, and professional achievements
- Three letters of recommendation
- A completed on-line application
- International students must also meet requirements for graduate student international admissions
- Applicants may be asked to participate in a phone and/or on-campus interview
- A $100 non-refundable application fee is required
- For admitted students, a $300 program deposit is required and will be applied to the first semester’s tuition
- The Lynchburg College DPAM has an agreements with local healthcare organizations to place DMSc fellows that are LC MPAM graduates.
- Non-LC graduates must identify a fellowship attending in current practice, partner with them to meet program level objectives and outcomes, and obtain approval from the program.
- Non-LC graduates who have completed an approved/accredited PA residency/fellowship may apply for a credit transfer for the clinical portion of the program.
The tuition cost of the program for 2017-18 matriculation:
- Tuition:$23,589 complete program
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Technology fee: $60 per semester
- Graduate program fee: $25 per semester
Please note that if you do not finish the program in 12 months, you will incur additional tuition and fees.
Students are billed per semester based on the number of credit hours they are enrolled in. Please note that the $60 technology fee and $25 program fee are charged per semester.