- Summer semester: May 1
- Fall semester: July 31
- Spring term: Nov. 30
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an official transcript from the college or university where your bachelor’s degree was awarded.
- Submit an essay.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- A personal interview is required. This interview provides you an opportunity to discuss educational and career goals. When we have received all of your application materials, you will be notified by the Office of Graduate Studies and given instructions on whom to contact for the interview.
- International student.
- Student seeking a second master’s degree.
- Non-degree graduate student.