Certain career fields will require additional education past the bachelor of arts or science degree.
You can find out if your field would require additional education by searching careers on Focus 2 on the Exploring Majors and Careers page.
We also provide assistance with:
- Selecting a program
- Reviewing resumes and personal statements for graduate and professional school applications
- Referrals for testing and test preparation classes
- Credential/recommendation files
- Programs such as the Law School Fair and Health Science Fair offered each fall
Other helpful resources in your search for graduate programs:
- University of Lynchburg graduate studies
- Peterson’s sortable database of graduate programs
- Gradschools.com’s sortable database of graduate programs worldwide and financing for graduate programs.
- GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, Praxis – Prometric Testing Center at Sylvan Learning Center – 8116 Timberlake Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502, 434.832.1000
- ETS GRE – Access a variety of free and low-cost tools to help you prepare for the GRE General Test so you can feel more confident on test day.
- Khan Academy – Access a variety of free and low-cost tools to help you prepare for the LSAT, Praxis, and MCAT so you can feel more confident on test day.