The Donovan Media Development Center shares facility resources with the academic program in electronic media. Additionally, the center has high-end media production tools exclusive to the center.
Our center acts as a proving ground for new technology and allows the academic program to expose students to current trends in production. This commitment to advanced media technology means that our clients have access to some of the best media tools available.
Equipment and Facilities
We have the ability to shoot and edit projects on location or in our facility. Many clients find it helpful to sit in on edit sessions in our comfortable, high-end edit suite. We also have available:
- Multi-camera television studio, which also acts as a multi-purpose production space for single camera and photo shoots
- Multi-camera field production gear
- Audio recording studio, with vocal booth, and larger main studio which is equipped as an intimate high definition video theater
- Large client edit suite
- Multiple edit and graphic design rooms
- Adobe and Apple software
- 2D animation tools – specialized software and direct-to-page graphics tablets
- High definition cameras for field production
- HDSLR digital cinema and digital still photography camera
- Camera track for rolling shots
4K Digital Cinema Production
The center is currently shooting projects in HD and the newer 4K resolution – a level of production that is usually beyond the reach of small business and non-profit organizations.