- DPT; Shenandoah University; Winchester, Virginia
- MPT; Shenandoah University; Winchester, Virginia
- BA; Roanoke College; Roanoke, Virgina
- Certified Lymphedema Specialist: Academy of Lymphatic Studies
- Geriatric Certified Specialist 2011
- Eagler LA, Knox S. The obesity epidemic: Implications for the physical therapist. APTA Combined Sections Meeting; Chicago, Ill.; February 2012.
- Knox S, Eagler LA. Management of the complex patient/family. APTA Combined Sections Meeting; Las Vegas, Nev.; February 2014.
- Eagler LA, Schrodt. Using appropriate outcome measures for people with dementia. Platform Presentation. VPTA Annual Conference; Vienna, Va.; October 2014.
- Knox S, Eagler LA. Integration of the student and new graduate into the home health care arena. Accepted for presentation at American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting, February 2011, New Orleans, LA. Sponsored by the APTA Home Health Care Section.
American Physical Therapy Association; 2000-Present
Geriatrics Section; 2004-Present
Awards Committee Member; 2008-Present
Acute Care Section; 2003-2004