Below is a current listing of employment opportunities available at Lynchburg College. Just click on the job title below to view a summary of the requirements for each opening.
- Health Promotion Adjunct
- Assistant Professor – Health Promotion
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Master of Public Health
- Visiting Assistant/Associate Professor of Physics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biology
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Assistant Professor – English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Property, Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator
- On-Call Banquet Server
- Director of Financial Aid
Unless otherwise stated in the posted information, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume or vita, and the names and addresses and phone numbers of three business references, or complete a Lynchburg College Employment Application (available here in PDF format).
To apply, please choose one of the following:
Fax to 434.544.8658
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
We make every effort to process and refer your application quickly and will notify you if you are selected for an interview. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise stated in our advertisement.
Applications will be kept on file for 30 days where no position is specified, unless you notify us in writing to renew your application at the expiration of this time.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all College positions. Applicants who may need a reasonable accommodation for interviewing are invited to request same prior to keeping appointments.
Lynchburg College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, gender, gender preference, or national or ethnic origin and complies with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (call 434.544.8419 for information).
The Human Resources Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send comments or questions to:
Linda Hall, Director of Human Resources,
Jennifer Hunter, Human Resources Assistant,
Lynchburg College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.