Our Music Graduates
Sometimes people assume that it's hard to find work in the arts. That's simply not true for Lynchburg College music graduates! In addition to finding jobs after graduation, 40% of our graduates decide to go to graduate school.
Take a look at what they're doing.
In the past six years, our grads have earned teaching positions in these schools, among others:
- Amherst County Public Schools, Va. (2)
- Bridgeport Public Schools, Conn.
- Campbell County Public Schools, Va.
- Charles County Public Schools, Md.
- Chelsea School, Md.
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Va.
Our graduates also hold these jobs:
- Music Director, Mulan Children’s Choir, Tianjin, China
- Co-owner of Track Major Productions, LLC
- United States Army Band
- Adjunct music instructors (Lynchburg College; Post University, Conn.)
- Instrumental repair technician
- Church - Director of Music/Music Minister (2)
- Private studio teachers
- Arts management (Lynchburg College)
- Symphony orchestra musicians (Lynchburg, Va. and Tidewater, Va.)
- Composers of musicals, cantatas, and anthems (2)
They attend or have attended graduate school:
- Lynchburg College
- Liberty University, Va.
- James Madison University, Va.
- Hollins University, Va.
- Yale University, Conn.
- North Carolina School of the Arts, N.C.
- Towson State University, Md.
- Westminster Choir College, N.J.
- Penn State University, Pa.
- Morgan State University, Md.
- University of North Carolina, Greensboro, N.C.
- Post University, Conn.
- Oxford University, England