By now you’ve heard the great news, that we plan to resume on-campus classes this fall! Unfortunately, SOAR happens over the summer and we think there are still too many risks to have it on campus. As a result, we’ll have SOAR virtually. You’ll receive more detailed information in the coming weeks but here are the highlights:
- Orientation packets will be mailed to your home on June 3.
- You’ll be assigned a peer Orientation Leader who will hold four weekly online sessions, beginning June 15.
- You’ll have online modules to complete.
- Your parents will have online modules they can watch.
- After completing all the required modules, you’ll have a virtual meeting with your advisor.
While we are disappointed you won’t be on campus this summer, we’re enthusiastic about having you on campus with ALL of our returning students this fall.
- Log in to your applicant status page and complete your schedule planning form (SPF) by no later than May 15, or one week after we receive your reservation deposit.
- While still logged in, finalize registration by paying the reduced $100 SOAR fee. The fee covers the cost of materials.
- You’ll automatically be registered for SOAR, beginning June 15.
Academic Achievement Center