Checklist for 2020
The steps below can also be found on your applicant status page.
- Log in to your applicant status page and complete your schedule planning form.
- Visit the Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) page for more information and registration instructions.
- Visit the Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) page for more information.
- Log in here and complete your housing preference form.
Assignments will be made around the third week of July. You will be notified through your University of Lynchburg email.
- Log in to the Student Health Portal (use the same username and password as your University network account) and complete your health information form.
For questions, please visit the Health Center website or call 434.544.8357.
- All final transcripts from the college/university granting the credit (or degree) and official score reports from the AP or IB exam provider must be sent to the Office of the Registrar, University of Lynchburg, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24501.
- Students participating in Music Camp, the Westover Honors College, the Summer Transition Program, or the ABOVE Program will complete the check-in process earlier. Please contact your respective program coordinator for more information.
- More information about the University check-in and move-in process will be forthcoming through your University email account.
Academic Achievement Center