We are excited to welcome our newest Hornets to an in-person Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) experience. SOAR 2022 is a one-day event with multiple sessions offered during June. SOAR is required for first-year students. The number of students attending each session is capped, so be sure to reserve your preferred date today. Students must complete the schedule planning form (SPF) before registering for SOAR. After making your SOAR reservation, you’ll need to pay your $100 SOAR fee. While you will receive more information through email, here are some highlights:
- The event will last from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We will offer both student and family programming.
- Students may choose to attend on any date.
- See preferred dates for students in the Westover Honors College.
- See required date for students in the Bonner Leader Program.
- Students will meet with an academic advisor and register for classes.
- Students will engage with other new Hornets.
Get ready, Hornets. It’s your time to SOAR!
- Monday, June 13
- Thursday, June 16
- Friday, June 17*
- Monday, June 20*
- Friday, June 24*/**
- Saturday, June 25*
*Westover Honors College students should plan to attend one of these sessions.
**Required date for students in the Bonner Leader Program.
- Log in to your applicant status page and complete your schedule planning form (SPF) by May 15 or one week after we receive your enrollment deposit.
- The SOAR registration form will appear on your applicant status page once you have submitted your SPF.
- Pay your $100 SOAR fee through the applicant status page.
Academic Achievement Center