This application is only for students who are applying as a part of the Central Virginia Community College and University of Lynchburg Dual Enrollment program.
- Students who have graduated, or about to graduate from high school who plan to enroll at CVCC in either the Associate of Arts and Sciences or the Associate of Science degree program can enroll at LC to take one course each semester. Upon completion of academic requirements stipulated in the dual admission offer, a student will transfer to and complete the bachelor’s degree at LC.
- Students who have not completed courses for college credit since high school graduation.
- Students who have completed a GED who plan to enroll at CVCC in either the Associate of Arts and Sciences or the Associate of Science degree program.
- Students who are admitted under the dual enrollment agreement may complete one class per semester at University of Lynchburg based on space availability in the class and completion of any prerequisite courses.
Step 1: Apply
Fall semester: August 1
Spring semester: December 1
Step 2: Submit Your Application Materials
- Official high school transcripts
Students who apply to the LC-CVCC dual admission program prior to high school graduation must also submit the official final high school diploma following graduation.
- SAT/ACT scores if available
- Official transcript from CVCC verifying enrollment in either the AAS or AS degree track
Once we receive your completed application and materials, we will review your application file and contact you with an admission decision or let you know if any additional items are required. All students admitted to the dual enrollment program will receive an official letter of admission mailed to the address provided on the application. Orientation and registration information will also be mailed to admitted students.