For Traditional-Age First-Year Applicants
For application instructions, deadlines, and requirements for other types of undergraduate applicants, see the how to apply pages.
- Rolling admission: No deadline
- Early Decision deadline: Nov. 15
Applicants must submit the following materials for the application to be complete:
- Application for admission
- Official high school transcript (University of Lynchburg does not provide a Transcript Release Form or a Secondary School Report. Please see your guidance counselor and complete the necessary steps to have your transcripts sent to us.)
- Submitting test scores is optional.
- Essay and letter(s) of recommendation are encouraged but not required.
Candidates for admission will have completed the following classes:
- Social Studies
- Math (including Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry)
- Science (including two lab sciences)
- Foreign language (minimum of two years of the same language)
Average student profile:
- Average GPA: “B” (3.4 on a 4.0 scale)
- Average SAT: 1120 (new SAT format)
- Average ACT: 23