University of Lynchburg Scholarship Days recognize the achievements of incoming students who excel in our traditions of scholarship, leadership, and community service.
To be considered for attendance, you must be a traditional-age, incoming first-year* who has been admitted to the University. You also must complete the Scholarship Days application. The Scholarship Days event is by invitation only. The event will include a virtual interview with a faculty/staff member and a timed essay proctored by a University of Lynchburg admissions counselor.
*Only eligible U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens qualify.
Sigler Academic Scholarship Day
Recognizes students for outstanding academic achievement, leadership, and community service.
- $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000 awards
Eccles Leadership and Service Scholarship Day
Recognizes students for significant contributions to their communities through leadership and service.
- $3,000, $2,000, and $1,000 awards
To apply for December Scholarship Days, fill out the Scholarship Days application by Nov. 15, 2020.
- Once invited to compete, you must RSVP by the deadline listed on your Scholarship Days invitation. Scholarship Days invitations will be sent via email to the address listed on the application.
- The event will include a phone interview with a faculty/staff member and a timed essay proctored by an admissions counselor at the University of Lynchburg.
- Scholarship award notifications will be mailed and emailed within two weeks of the event.
Associate Director of Admissions