Burton Student Center

Erected in 1968 and named in honor of College trustee and benefactor Percy N. Burton, the Burton Student Center is a main center of student activity, housing the dining hall, Westover Room (a grill and snack bar), Office of College Communications and Marketing, Campus Store, and campus mail room.

37° 23' 58.6896" N, 79° 10' 54.1812" W