Each participant of the University of Lynchburg Outdoor Leadership Program is required to read, complete, and sign the following documents:
By signing up for a program in the Office of Student Activities (OSA) or the University of Lynchburg Outdoor Leadership Program Office, you agree to the following policy:
- Any undergraduate student, graduate student, employee, or community participant who wishes to cancel seven days or more before program departure and does not notify the coordinator in writing that he/she will not attend will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 or the entire amount paid, whichever is greater, to his/her student or personal account.
- Locations are subject to change.
- Program costs may include basic meals; however you should consider bringing additional food to meet your particular dietary needs (day trip-lunch; overnights-may include meals while away) lodging (when applicable are usually primitive camping) and van transportation.
- If a participant decides to leave the program at any time he/she will bear all costs associated with transportation and all other costs incurred to return to campus or home.
- No medical insurance is provided. University of Lynchburg is not responsible for any medical issues.
- Fees for graduate students, employees, and community: who want to attend off-campus programs are required to pay the full, non-subsidized price of each program.
Payment may be made by check, credit card, cash, or charge home for students. To make arrangements, contact email@example.com.