Your environmental wellness is defined by the livability of your surroundings. Personal health depends on the health of the planet, from the safety of the food supply to the degree of violence in society. To improve your environmental wellness, you can learn about and protect yourself against hazards in your surroundings and work to make your world a cleaner and safer place.
Qualities and BehaviorsResources
- Having abundant, clean natural resources
- Maintaining sustainable development
- Recycling whenever possible
- Reducing pollution and waste
Maintaining Sustainable Development
- The University of Lynchburg identifies sustainability as one of its eight Institutional Values. Learn more about the University’s Commitment to the Planet.