The University of Lynchburg Food Pantry seeks to improve academic outcomes and overall quality of life for students by removing the obstacle of food insecurity ensuring every student has access to food at no cost to them.
Located in Flynn Multicultural Center, 221 Drysdale Student Center, the normal operating hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and other hours by appointment. To schedule a time outside of normal operating hours, telephone 434.544.8330 or email email@example.com.
For campus mail delivery please complete the form below.
University of Lynchburg Food Pantry
- Wilmer Writing Center- On the right hand side of the room, directly adjacent to the door on top of a table.
On-site contact: Jer Bryant
- Knight-Capron Library- On the right hand side of the main entrance, before you pass through the metal detector.
On-site contact: Jennifer Horton
- Hall Campus Center- Outside Academic Achievement Center (Lobby 2nd Floor)
- Drysdale Hub- Next to the Hub desk, on the right hand side.
On-site contact: Hub Student Worker
- Graduate Health Science Building #1- Upper level, Student Lounge
On-site contact: Carrington Pritchard
- Graduate Health Sciences Building #2- Lower level, between the set of double doors on the right hand side.
On-site contact: Christie Ponton
- Spiritual Life- First floor living room, far right corner.
- Turner Gym- Ground floor entrance on the right hand side of entry way, directly under the television.
On-site contact: Kelley Gunter
- Hundley Hall- Outside ORL foyer.
- Thompson- Student Lounge next to vending machine.
- McMillan Nursing- Main office hallway
- Physical Plant- Under the time card machine, lower back entrance.
On-site contact: Vicki Garrett