The Office of Multicultural Services offers a variety of educational programs and support services intended to meet the needs of multicultural, first-generation college students, and other underrepresented populations within our student body.
- Alpha Psi Lambda National, Inc.
- Black Student Association
- Dimensions of Diversity
- Gay-Straight Alliance
- Asian Pacific Islander Student Association
- Latino Student Association
- Native American Student Association
- Student Diversity Council
University of Lynchburg promotes a welcoming, unbiased, and inclusive community for all students, faculty, staff, and alumni regardless of ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, ability, gender identity, veteran status, or socioeconomic status.