The Office of Housing and Residence Life and the Physical Plant encourages all residents to contact their Resident Assistant (RA) for work order and maintenance needs.
RAs will place the work orders for students and have the ability to follow up on their progress. Necessary updates and information will then be communicated to the resident. If a resident is unable to reach their RA, they can contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For repairs of an emergency nature, please call the Office of Housing and Residence Life during normal business hours. For emergencies after normal business hours, please call Campus Safety & Security at 434.544.8100 or contact the on-duty RA for your residential community.
If students choose to complete their own work orders, the following steps should be followed:
- Go to https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb
- If you have submitted a previous work order, please utilize your email and password to log into the work order system.
- If you have not submitted a previous work order, please click on “Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!”
- Under Organization Account Number, utilize 842885217
- After submitting your information and logging into the system, please be very specific upon completion of the work order request.
- Under password, enter PASSWORD