Academic Calendar Spring Break is scheduled for March 11-19, 2023. Undergraduate residential facilities:
- Close at 9:30 p.m. on Friday, March 10, 2023.
- Open at 10 a.m. on Sunday, March 19, 2023.
Note: This information is related to residential closing. Academic classes and coursework must be followed per the instructor for that class. If there are any conflicts, please contact your RA or the Office of Housing and Residence Life for accommodations. Residential closing does not excuse a student from missing class.
Applying to Stay on Campus
During Spring Break, all residential facilities are open on a limited basis. Students who need to remain on campus during Spring Break must complete a late stay application through their Housing Portal. The application will be available for completion Feb. 20-March 6, 2023.
Spring Break Checklist
Before leaving for Spring Break, please do the following
- Unplug all appliances, except for aquariums (please use long-term feeders).
- Dispose of any perishable items.
- Empty all trash cans.
- Ensure residence is generally clean.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Pull blinds down and close them.
- Turn off the heater/AC unit.
- Turn off lights.
- Close and lock all doors.
- Note: Failure to complete all of the above will result in fines and possible sanctions.
Residential locations will be inspected and checked by the Office of Housing and Residence Life. Campus Safety and Security will be on campus, conducting rounds, and periodic safety checks throughout the break period.