- 2.5 overall QPA for University of Lynchburg eligibility
- 2.75 overall QPA for Collegiate Panhellenic Council eligibility
- 12 Lynchburg academic credits completed
- No A-level violations that are either pending or have occurred within the last 15 months
How to Sign Up
- Visit the CampusDirector website.
- Select I’d like to join a sorority/fraternity from the Next tell us a little about yourself drop-down field.
- Proceed to fill out the information requested and click the SIGN UP button.
- Proceed to fill out the registration form.
- You will need to add a profile photo. The photo should be from your chest up, meaning your face should be visible. A professional photo, such as something you would use for a job interview, is preferable.
- A $25 fee is required to participate. This includes the cost of a T-shirt. Use the payment link that is part of the registration process as your last step.
- You will be asked if you would like to recommend a friend. This is optional.
- Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, you will receive a confirmation email from CampusDirector and the payment website.