Students in residence halls can take advantage of the new Unlimited Meal Plan in 2018-2019.
This plan features unlimited access to the Burton Dining Hall — as long as it’s open, come get a snack or meal — and more Lynchburg Express money.
You never have to worry about running out of meals, and you can always come by the Burton Dining Hall for a healthy snack.
- Unlimited swipes in Burton Dining Hall
- $200 in Lynchburg Express funds (declining balance account)
- 6 meal exchanges per week (Mon. through Fri.) at the Westover Room or, On Common Ground
- 8 guest privileges per semester for use at the Burton Dining Hall
- Cost: $2,500 per semester
Special Plan Features
Meal Exchanges — Westover Room, On Common Ground, and El Sí
The Westover Room is a separate grill/fast food location that also offers snacks, drinks, and convenience items. On Common Ground (coffee and snacks), and El Sí (featuring made to order burritos) is a dining location combining two eateries in one location on the third floor, Drysdale Student Center. Students may use a certain number of their meal plan meals at these locations instead of the dining hall.
- Meal exchanges in the Westover Room (selected menu), Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Fri. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Meal exchanges at On Common Ground and El Sí, Mon. – Thurs. 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Fri. 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Provided in Burton Dining Hall with resident student plans:
- Themed meals
- Guest meal privileges
- Exam snack breaks
- Exam late night breakfast
- Unlimited servings
- Brunch on weekends