If you need additional guest meals for Burton Dining Hall or desire snacks from Westover, the Hornet Account is a great way to supplement a resident meal plan.
It is also an ideal stand-alone option for non-resident students, faculty, or staff.
Lynchburg Express Account Features
- Declining balance account
- Deposits in any amount, any time
- Monitor your account and add funds as needed
- Can be used to supplement your meal plan
- Valid in Burton Dining Hall, the Westover Room, Brewed Awakenings by The Muse, Domino’s and On Common Ground
- 75¢ discount on meals in the Dining Room
- Can be used for guest meals
Contact the Student Account/Cashier’s Office:
LaTashia Revely, or 434.544.8214
Robin Whorley, or 434.544.8213