Areas of Study
Degree programs will be consistent with the requirements of such programs on LC’s home campus in Virginia and will meet all accreditation standards.
Undergraduate areas of study include:
- Special education (major)
- Primary/elementary education (with emphasis in the teaching of reading)
The primary focus of these programs will be to provide you with opportunities to build on prior coursework (such as community college work) so you can earn the baccalaureate degree.
Graduate areas of study include:
- Master of Education (MEd)in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN):
1. Clinical Nurse Leader
2. Nursing Education
3. RN to MSN Pathway