We’ve temporarily reduced tuition on most of our master’s programs for new full-time students.Enroll as a new full-time Master’s degree student (a minimum of nine hours each semester for the 2020-2021 academic year) in one of the master’s programs below and receive one free graduate course for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021. You must be admitted as a full-time graduate student in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020.
How does it work? You’ll get one free course per semester, for one year. That’s two free courses total. Each semester, you’ll take three courses, but pay for just two (your savings: $3,300-$4,230).
- This incentive will not apply if you are working as a graduate assistant and receiving free courses.
- This incentive is not available for certificate programs or students who take fewer than nine hours per semester.
- It is also not available for students who are enrolled as part of a cohort, even if you are taking nine hours or more.
- This offer cannot be combined with other incentives, discounts, or cohort rates.
- This offer is not available for students receiving grant funding.
- Applications must be submitted and complete — letters of recommendation, official transcripts, test scores (if required by program), essay, etc. — by Aug. 1, 2020 (Aug. 5 for Master of Health Benefit Design).
Eligible Master’s Degrees
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies (MA): 20% discount
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Cybersecurity emphasis: 16.5% discount
- General emphasis: 20% discount
- Master of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MEd): 10% discount
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (MEd)
- Instructional leadership emphasis: 20% discount
- Teacher licensure emphasis: 16% discount
- Master of Education in Higher Educational Studies (MEd): 16% discount
- Master of Education in Higher Education Leadership (MEd): 18% discount
- Master of Education in Reading (MEd): 16% discount
- Master of Education in School Counseling (MEd): 12.5% discount
- Master of Education in Science Education (MEd): 16% discount
- Master of Education in Special Education (MEd): 18%-20%discount
- Master of Health Benefit Design and Health Informatics (MHBD): 18% discount
- Master of Public Health (MPH): 20% discount