Entry into the MS in Athletic Training program is competitive. To be considered for admission, students must have:
- QPA of 2.75 or higher
- Minimum of a C or higher in the following courses:
- 8 credits of anatomy & physiology
- 4 credits of chemistry*
- 3 credits of psychology or sports psychology
- 3 credits of kinesiology or 4 credits of physics
- 3 credits of exercise physiology or 4 credits of biology
- 3 credits of statistics
- Current CPR and AED training at the healthcare professional rescuer level
*This is a requirement for the class starting Summer 2021.
We will start accepting applications June 27, 2019 for our next cohort (starting Summer 2020). Applications are due by March 2, 2020. To apply, visit ATCAS or the University of Lynchburg Graduate Admissions.