To apply to the Master of Public Health Program, submit the following items to the Office of Graduate Studies. All materials must be received for applications to be considered.
- Register online at https://admissions.lynchburg.edu/apply/ or download a paper application
- Submit an official transcript documenting receipt of a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association, and any other transcripts reflecting relevant college work.
- Submit your most recent resume.
- Submit contact information for 3 references from individuals who are familiar with your academic performance and/or work experience. They will receive an email to upload their letters of recommendation.
- Include a personal essay outlining 1) your motivation for pursuing the MPH degree at the University of Lynchburg and 2) your career goals and how the graduate program will help meet those goals.
- Include a $30 non-refundable application fee for paper applications (not applied toward college expenses). **This fee is waived for online applications.
Admission decisions are based on the careful consideration of all required admissions components. The focus of the admissions review is on an evaluation of your likelihood of success in one of the University’s graduate programs.