Lynchburg’s Master of Health Benefit Design will help you gain the expertise necessary to improve the quality of healthcare available to members of your company or organization, while helping to reduce employer and employee healthcare costs.
Our program is designed for health benefit advisors, HR professionals, and financial professionals looking to expand their knowledge and advance their careers.
Our program is online, accelerated, and flexible.
- 30-33 credit hour program designed for professionals to reduce corporate healthcare costs while improving quality of healthcare
- Can be completed online in 12 months
- Two tracks available – Health Benefit Advisors and Benefit Administrators/HR Specialists
- Flexible schedule and CEU/CEC for working professionals
- World class speaker series and industry expert instructors
Benefit Advisor Emphasis:
Develop a complete, integrated health plan design for a real corporation, and present the overall plan to human resource executives and clients.
Benefit Administrator/HR Emphasis:
Focus on evaluating Requests for Proposal from potential benefit advisors and learn to present and provide justification to stakeholders.
Learn from nationally-known experts. Our program includes virtual lectures by Tom Emerick, CEO of Edison Healthcare; Dave Chase, Institute CEO and Group Cofounder, Health Rosetta; Al Lewis, CEO, Quizzify; among others.