Our program is designed for health benefit advisors, HR professionals, and financial professionals looking to expand their knowledge and advance their careers.
- Benefit Administrator: Focus on evaluating Requests for Proposal from potential benefit advisors and learn to present and provide justification to stakeholders.
- Benefit Advisor: Develop a complete, integrated health plan design for a real corporation, and present the overall plan to human resource executives and clients.
Our program is online, accelerated, and flexible.
- 30-33 credit hour program designed for professionals to reduce corporate health care costs while improving quality of health care
- Can be completed online in 12 months
- Flexible schedule and CEU/CEC for working professionals
- World class speaker series and industry expert instructors
Learn from nationally-known experts. Our program includes virtual lectures by Tom Emerick, CEO of Edison Healthcare; Dave Chase, Institute CEO and Group Cofounder, Health Rosetta; Al Lewis, CEO, Quizzify; among others.
Tom Scott, PhD
Associate Professor of Health Science
Director of the Health Benefit Design and Health Informatics Program