Improve Your Child’s Chances for Success
Our intensive, 3-week program gives struggling readers the personal attention they need to improve their literacy skills and gain confidence.
How it Works
Your child’s tutor will:
- Assess your child’s reading performance to determine strengths and weaknesses using appropriate reading assessments.
- Design an individualized remediation plan based on the assessment results
- Use evidence-based teaching strategies which include daily reading and activities to improve the way reading occurs
- Provide a summary report to parents based on pre- and post-assessment results, which parents may share with their child’s school.
Who Can Participate
Any K-12 student struggling with reading who is:
- Recommended by a classroom teacher
- Experiencing significant reading difficulties
Tuition is only $300 for three weeks, which is less than most private tutoring of comparable quality. Full tuition must be submitted upon acceptance.
The Summer Reading Clinic application can be found here.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Gail Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of this most important project.