- Summer semester: May 1
- Fall semester: July 31
- Spring term: Nov. 30
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an official transcript from the college or university where your bachelor’s degree was awarded.
- Submit an essay on the following topic:
- Why you want to pursue the Master of Education in Reading (MEd) degree and/or how this degree will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- International student.
- Student seeking a second master’s degree.
- Non-degree graduate student.