Our interdisciplinary program provides you the opportunity to customize a course of study that that will help you meet your professional development goals.
Our 36-hour program features:
- Interdisciplinary study across various program areas
- Opportunities to design individual programs of study
- Opportunities to collaborate with other students
- Full and part-time options
- Afternoon and evening classes (4:30 – 7 p.m. or 7 – 9:30 p.m.)
You will be prepared for leadership roles in:
- Health care and related fields
- Non-profit organizations
The program is also designed for individuals interested in completing a MEd degree who do not require initial or additional teaching or other professional certifications.
Bobbi Johnson, EdD
Associate Professor Education
Director of the Curriculum and Instruction Program
Director of the Educational Studies Program
Interim Dean of the College of Education, Leadership Studies, and Counseling