Our interdisciplinary program provides you the opportunity to customize a course of study that that will help you meet your professional development goals.
Our 36-hour program features:
- Interdisciplinary study across various program areas
- Opportunities to design individual programs of study
- Opportunities to collaborate with other students
- Full and part-time options
- Afternoon and evening classes (4:30 – 7 p.m. or 7 – 9:30 p.m.)
You will be prepared for leadership roles in:
- Health care and related fields
- Non-profit organizations
The program is also designed for individuals interested in completing a MEd degree who do not require initial or additional teaching or other professional certifications.
Holly Gould, PhD
Professor of Curriculum and Instruction