- Three letters of recommendation. Provide email addresses of recommenders in your online application, and they will be able to submit electronically on your behalf.
- Essay: Tell us about your interests, experiences, and goals. Upload with your application.
- Official transcripts
- GMAT: Minimum score of 400 (GRE accepted as well). The GMAT is available as a computer-based test year round at test centers throughout the world. This requirement is waived with a previous master’s degree or for students who earned above a GPA of 3.0 or above in their undergraduate degree.
Submit materials online with application, or send separately to:
Office of Graduate Studies
University of Lynchburg
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Information Sessions and Financial Aid
If you can’t attend an information session, we encourage you to call and schedule an interview with Dr. Lee Schimmoeller, MBA Program Director, at 434.544.8897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Graduate Studies maintains a list of grants and scholarships and information about graduate assistantships. In addition, the Office of Financial Aid can help you find opportunities to match your individual needs.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks.
- We’ll take care of registering you for classes.
- Keep an eye on your email for a message with your University of Lynchburg log-in information.
- Get ready to change your career trajectory!