This program is designed to meet the needs of:
- Students who wish to increase their skills and understanding in strategic nonprofit marketing and fundraising.
- Prior completion of a bachelor’s degree.
Upon completion of this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Create crisis communication plans.
- Analyze social media plans.
- Increase conflict-management skills.
- Market their nonprofit through social media.
- Have a thorough understanding of the grant writing and fundraising processes.
Completion of the Nonprofit Marketing and Fundraising Certificate provides a strong foundation for individuals who wish to continue their studies and complete the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies (MA).
James Roux, PhD
Professor of Communication and Leadership Studies
Director of the Master of Arts in Nonprofit Leadership Studies program