Explore Your World! Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
We offer multiple faculty-led, exchange, and direct enrollment study abroad programs designed to prepare students for competitive careers in a global society.
Faculty Led Programs
The following programs are offerings for the 2017-18 Spring Break and Summer Terms and the 2018-19 J Term. Please click on each program to be directed to the study abroad website for more information and to apply.
All itineraries are tentative and may have slight modifications depending on availability or extenuating circumstances that necessitate alterations made in the best interest of the program and the participants.
Financial aid, scholarships, and grants are available for study abroad. The Experiential Learning Grant covers 50% of tuition cost for faculty-led study abroad programs during summer and January terms.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Enhance cross-cultural communication skills
- Learn or improve your foreign language skills
- Discover and learn about global interdependence from cultural, economic, historical, and political perspectives
- Enjoy study and travel experiences you can’t get any other way
- Make life-long friends across the globe!
No matter your major, you can participate in a study abroad experience. Opportunities range from short trips during winter or spring break to semester- or year-long programs.
Contact the Center for Global Education with questions.