Degree programs will be consistent with the requirements of such programs on LC’s home campus in Virginia and will meet accreditation standards.
Areas of study include:
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education (a transfer program that provides opportunities to build on prior coursework, such as community college work)
- Master of Education (MEd)in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) (online) (Clinical Nurse Leader)
- Graduate Certificates (online):
1. Young Children with Developmental Disabilities (for preschool children)
2. Literacy Studies (reading instruction)
St. Lucia Student Handbook
The Student Handbook (PDF) for individuals enrolled with LC in our programs in St. Lucia provides detailed information on programs, services, and academic policies.