Annual Fund Phonathon
The Annual Fund benefits you and future students by providing financial support for scholarships, library and technology enhancements, academic and co-curricular programs, and faculty development.
Phonathon callers contact alumni, parents, and friends of LC annually to ask for gifts of financial support, update address information, and share news from the College.
No matter the size or type of gift, LC donors make the College a better place. Gifts are put to immediate use—and all students benefit.
Why work the Phonathon?
- Meaningful work that improves the quality of education at LC
- Work-study fulfillment, with hourly pay that exceeds minimum wage
- Great experience for your professional resume
- Opportunities for promotion, advancement, and leadership
- Choice of as few as two shifts per week
- Rewards for performance
- Casual dress code
- Snacks and prizes
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Director of the Annual Fund
Student Employment Coordinator
Phonathon Caller Employment Application
All fields are mandatory.