The Office of College Communications and Marketing manages the Lynchburg College public events calendar to promote events hosted and sponsored by the College.
Faculty and staff may submit information about public events using this page. Students also may submit public events on the condition that a faculty/staff contact for the event is provided.
Please keep the following instructions and suggestions in mind:
- Submit events as far in advance as possible, preferably at least two weeks before the event takes place.
- Members of the general public outside the campus community should be welcome at all events submitted through this form.
- Please submit events only after reserving the venue.
- Enter the full name of the event venue. For example, Sydnor Performance Hall, Hopwood Auditorium, etc.
- Use the form to indicate whether admission is free or what the cost may be. Enter a registration URL in the appropriate field if one is available. If people must request tickets by phone, include that information in the event description.
- Please enter a description to better promote the event. For example, a speaker’s topic and biography, a concert’s repertoire, and a film’s plot summary help people better decide whether to attend and help CCM promote events in other ways.
- If you have an image relevant to an event, upload it using the form. It will help your event gain more attention in the events calendar as well as social media.
Events are approved for the events calendar at the sole discretion of CCM. Questions about the events calendar, as well as updates to previously-posted events, should be e-mailed to .
Click the “Post Your Event” button that follows to add your event.[ai1ec_interactive_frontend]