Snidow Chapel and Hebb Music Center

Erected in 1966 and named in honor of Lynchburg College benefactors Clifton L. Snidow Sr., member of the College Board of Trustees (1906-28), and his wife, Sallie E. Snidow, Snidow Chapel is the spiritual center of the campus and the location of worship services and musical performances throughout the year. The Hebb Music Center houses Music Program classrooms and faculty offices as well as the Helen Wood Recital Hall. Along with Hopwood Hall, it is represented on the College seal, signifying the College's commitment to faith and reason.

37° 23' 54.6684" N, 79° 10' 47.8884" W