Freer Hall

Erected in 1963 and named in honor of Ruskin S. Freer, professor of biology (1924-1964), Freer Hall is a coed residence hall housing approximately 100 upper-class students. One of three residence halls located on the west side of campus adjacent to Shellenberger Field, it provides an ideal vantage point for viewing the athletic events that take place on the field. The typical room size is 14' x 12' x 8' 2". Each room is furnished and has high-speed internet connection for each student.

37° 23' 54.2688" N, 79° 11' 3.6492" W