- Save the date: Sept. 23-25, 2022
Please join us for the University of Lynchburg’s Black Alumni Weekend, Sept. 23-25!
During this weekend, Black alumni will connect with students to discuss ways to overcome the unique challenges that threaten their success. By connecting and serving, Black alumni will learn how best to advocate for students and offer support to the University.
This event is open to all registered alumni, and is coordinated by the Office of Alumni Relations and the Helen Mundy Witt Society.
You can look forward to:
- Gatherings with fellow alumni, campus leaders, student groups, and allies.
- An alumni and student networking BBQ.
- Inspirational sounds with the Lynchburg Gospel Ensemble.
- Highlights on Black alumni and student excellence.
Office of Alumni Relations