High school requirements
- Overall high school GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Minimum SAT score of 1300 or ACT 28
Number of pathway seats available
Progression requirements as an undergraduate
- Students will be admitted to enroll on a full-time basis only
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all courses; a minimum science GPA of 3.0 and a minimum prerequisite GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Submit official scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) using the University of Lynchburg code 3874 for the PA Medicine program. There is no minimum score requirement.
- International applicants must submit an official score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) to CASPA. The minimum total score is 80.
- Affirm that you have aptitude, ability, and skills that fulfill the Technical Standards
- Submit three letters of recommendation to CASPA supporting the applicants’ ability to be a PA. One letter must be from a practicing PA, nurse practitioner, or physician.
- Complete all PA Program Admission Requirements and Prerequisites
Additional clinical hours required (during undergraduate program)
- 500 direct patient contact hours
- 8 hours shadowing a licensed PA
***MPAM prerequisites are subject to change each academic calendar year based on the needs of the program.
Please contact the admissions office with your questions at 434.544.8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.