The Special Education minor is not a licensure track minor and cannot be finished in one year.
- SPED 213 Introduction to Special Education
- SPED 234 Characteristics of Developmental Disabilities (prerequisite: SPED 213)
- SPED 334 Characteristics of Learning and Related Disabilities (prerequisite: SPED 213)
Choose 2 of the following:
Depending on your career goals, you may prefer to take a particular pair – speak with your advisor for help.
- PSYC 212 Introduction to Behavior Modification
- SPED 331 Program Design in Special Education (prerequisites: EDUC 211, SPED 213)
- SPED 336 Collaboration with Families, Educators, and Related Service Providers (prerequisites: EDUC 101, 201, 202, SPED 213, PSYC 241)