Adjunct Instructor of Sociology
- 2007-present, Adjunct faculty, University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, Va.
- 2009, Adjunct faculty, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Va.
- 2008, School Social Worker, Lynchburg City Schools, Lynchburg, Va.
- 2008, Clinical Coordinator, Central Virginia Community Services, Lynchburg, Va.
- 1994-2007, School Counselor/School Social Worker: Warren County Special Services School District, Hackettstown, N.J.
- 1991-2007, Adjunct faculty, Northampton County Community College, Tannersville, Penn.
- 1997-2007, Psychotherapist, Turning Point Counseling Center, East Stroudsburg, Penn.
- 1995-1997, Psychotherapist: Tricounty Professional Counseling, East Stroudsburg, Penn.
- MSW – Marywood University, Scranton, Penn.
- BA in Psychology – College of New Jersey, Trenton, N.J.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Qualified Clinical Social Worker, National Certification, NASW
- School Social Worker, Commonwealth of Virginia
- National Association of Social Workers
- The American Psychotherapy Association
- Virginia Association of Visiting Teachers/School Social Workers