- Dean of the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: Jean St. Clair, PhD, RN
- Director of Undergraduate Nursing Program: Jennifer “Jenna” Lloyd-Fitzgerald, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, CNL, MSMIT
- Director of Graduate Nursing Program: Sara Hallowell, DNP, RN, CPNP, CNL
- Joanne Anderson, MSN, RNBC, CNS
- Mary Brown, MSN, RN, CPN
- Helena Flores, MSN, MEd, RN
- Yevgeniya Kite, MSN, RN
- Kristin Shargots, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Jacinda Shin, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Molly Yuille, MSN, RNC
All faculty have master’s degrees in an area of clinical specialty as well as expertise in areas of interest.
Nursing labs and faculty offices are located in the McMillan Building and Thompson Hall.