2023-24 Academic Year Information
Program requirements for the following can be found in the undergraduate catalog.
- Health Promotion (BS)
Students transferring under the Virginia Community College System (VCCS) guaranteed admission agreement should refer to the following sample plan to help guide their four-year course sequence:
Graduate Pathway Advising Guides
Students participating in a Graduate Pathway program should refer to the following sample plans to help guide their four-year course sequence:
Guides to University of Lynchburg Graduate Programs
- Health Promotion Major Pathway to the Master of PA Medicine (MPAM) Program
- Health Promotion Major Pathway to the Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) Program
- Health Promotion Major Pathway to the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program (PDF)
- Health Promotion Major Pathway to Occupational Therapy Programs (PDF)
- Health Promotion Major Pathway to Public/Community Health Programs
Advising, Course, and Scheduling Resources
- Academic Calendar: Familiarize yourself with our fall, spring, and summer sessions.
- Academic Advising: Learn the ins and outs of course selection, choosing a major, class scheduling, and more. During orientation, first-year students are given a sample four-year plan and documents that will help them track their major and DELL requirements. These documents will help them plan their schedules so they can complete their degree on time.
- Academic Success Workbook: Academic program advising and planning.
- Course Offerings: Search course offerings by term, department, instructor, and more.
- Undergraduate Catalog: Find additional information about majors, course descriptions, and more.
- Undergraduate Course Descriptions: View course descriptions and prerequisites.