Instructor of Economics
Job Placement Coordinator
- 1996- present, Faculty – University of Lynchburg
- 1999- present, Asset Forfeitures/Crime Analyst – Albemarle County Police, Va.
- 2010-2012, Deloitte Touche – Global Risk Analyst
- 1993-1994, Faculty – Germanna Community College, Va.
- 1990-1993, Faculty – Dowling College, Graduate School, N.Y.
- 1988-1990, Federal Task Force – Money laundering/White Collar Crime
- 1987-1990, Faculty – Suffolk County Community College, N.Y.
- 1973-1993, Bureau Commanding Officer, Nassau County Police Dept, N.Y.
Education and Certifications
- DBA in Financial Management – Northcentral University, Arizona, 2014
- MBA in Finance and Investments – CW Post College, N.Y., 1984
- BS in Management – Adelphi University
- Certified Financial Investigator – US Drug Enforcement Administration, 1990
- Stockbroker – Series 7/63 – 1987
- Contemporary Economics
Dr. Schnur and his wife Mary J. have two children. He enjoys skiing and lacrosse.