Two sessions for 2019:
June 3-7 and June 10-14
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Spend five or ten days with us, and you will:
- Hone your public speaking and analytical skills with certified instruction and coaching
- Learn presentation and critical skills that will help you to become a more outspoken and confident student in the classroom
- Enjoy working with our award-winning collegiate team
- Acquire debate and forensics fundamentals including instruction and the development of persuasive, informative, impromptu, extemporaneous, and parliamentary debate speaking
- Discover life on a college campus that includes study and fun
Best of all, campers enjoy a mix of highly interactive learning experiences, lunch, and outdoor fun including games in the dell, campus exploration, and hikes around College Lake.
Cost $250 per week.
For more information, contact Dr. Paula Youra, professor of communication studies and LC debate and forensics coach, at 434.544.8178 or .