Coordinator of Clinical Education
- Student Athletic Trainer at University of Minnesota – experience with Division I women’s athletics (gymnastics, softball, track/field, volleyball, cross country, tennis)
- Assistant Athletic Trainer at Lynchburg College – experience with Division III men’s and women’s athletics (men’s lacrosse, field hockey, basketball, baseball, track/field)
- Head Athletic Trainer at Bloomington High School North – experience with high school athletics (football, wrestling, soccer, swimming, diving, gymnastics, volleyball, basketball)
- Head Athletic Trainer at Cardinal Stritch University – experience with NAIA men’s and women’s athletics (volleyball, basketball, soccer, softball, baseball)
- Athletic Trainer at Lynchburg College – volleyball, cross country, indoor track/field, cheerleading, softball
- MS in Athletic Training – Indiana University
- BS in Kinesiology – University of Minnesota
- American Heart Association Instructor of First Aid and CPR
- Certified Massage Therapist
Currently, I teach Safety and Management of Health Emergencies and Basic Emergency and Injury Care Management.
My responsibilities as an athletic trainer are supervision of the athletic training students, care, prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries, and some administrative duties. I love outdoor activities like hiking, biking, canoeing, walking, and kayaking. Although I have a very active lifestyle, I can get completely involved in a good book or movie. My family (husband and three dogs) keeps me busy with fun activities during my free time.