Note: books available on Amazon are linked accordingly.
- Protecting Your Children Online: What You Need to Know About Online Threats to Your Children, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers (2017).
- Text Book. Child Abuse: Today’s Issues. Published by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group (with Daniel G. Murphy) (2016)
- Sex Trafficking: A Global Perspective (with Sabita Manian), Lexington Books (2010)
- The Trafficking of Persons: National and International Responses, Peter Lang International Academic Publishers (2008)
- School Violence, the Media, and the Criminal Justice Responses (with Greg Martin), Peter Lang International Academic Publishers (2004)
- Child Abuse and the Criminal Justice System, Peter Lang International Academic Publishers (2003)
- Text Book. Child Abuse: Today’s Issues. Published by CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group (with Kimberly A. McCabe) (2016)
International Relations/Political Science Faculty
- Politics on the Fringe: The People, Policies, and Organization of the French National Front, Duke University Press (1999)
- Government is Good – Citizenship, Participation, and Power, University of Missouri Press (1992)
- What Makes a Successful Transition? (with David W. Clinton), University Press of America (1993)
- Presidential Transitions and Foreign Affairs (with Frederick C. Mosher, and W. David Clinton), Louisiana State University Press (1987)
- Foreign Policy in the Early Republic: The Law of Nations and the Balance of Power, Louisiana State University Press (1985)
- Sex Trafficking: A Global Perspective (with Kimberly McCabe), Lexington Books (2010)
- Nordic, Central, and Southeastern Europe, “The World Today 2017-2018” series, Rowman & Littlefield, 17th Edition (2017).